New for 2012 The Level 3 M2 woofer.
The DC Audio level 3 M2 sub is quite possibly the ultimate daily driver subwoofer for moderate power applications.
It puts out the low lows and gives lots of output, whilst being designed for both sealed or ported enclosures.
The Level 3 sub boasts a triple stacked FEA optimized motor wrapped in a magnet boot
with a chrome top plate and T yoke, the deep gap offers more X-max for 22.5mm.
This sub also comes with an upgraded progressive spider, cone, surround, 3" voice coil, cast basket, push terminals, and upgraded lead wire.
We give the Level 3 a power rating of 900w RMS/1800w peak and is probably DC Audio's #1 seller.
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• Multilayered polymer foam surround
• Polypropylene dust cover with embossed DC logo
• 8” OD semi cup progressive roll spider
• Extra heavy duty interweaved tinsel lead wire
• Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket
• Chrome spring loaded push terminals
• Dual 4 ohm 3” Hi-temp Aluminum voice coil wound on black anodized voice coil former (Dual 2 ohm option)
• Rubber magnet cover
Please note all DC Audio Products are made to order. Allow 10-14 working days for delivery.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 13 April, 2010.